- Responsible for all regulatory dealings and submissions for warrant, structured product and new products going forward. This include proper documentation and submission as per guidelines’ requirement, ensuring timely and complete product issuance processes.
- To liaise closely with Compliance, Legal and Risk on product guideline requirements and internal dept. processes. This will ensure the dept. is in line with the various risk governance/compliance measures.
- To regularly maintain and enhance business process flow according to policy or regulatory changes.
You will have
- Degree or Professional qualification preferably in Banking, Business Administration, Finance or a related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in advisory and regulatory submission work. Derivative experience is preferred.
- Knowledge in derivatives pricing tools and system e.g. Murex will be preferred.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, high degree of commitment and result-oriented.