About our client
A US based healthcare device manufacturer, expanding their IT shared services center in Malaysia.
About the role
Working within a team of business analysts, this position encompasses application support and enhancement in a single global instance of Oracle eBusiness Suite and other adjacent applications. The position also includes engagement in business process improvements including APAC, Americas and Europe Region.
This is a hands-on position where individual may be a member of a project team or as an individual contributor for major activities and support issues.
The position also requires working with the Testing Team in developing effective test methodologies, test automation, ensuring quality in every solution provided as well as ensuring sustainability of the automated test scripts.
- Fulfill the regular responsibility of a business analyst in providing timely and quality support to Production issues.
- Participate in projects as they relate to Oracle and other business applications, as a functional team member or as a key functional champion, in providing inputs, assistances and reviews in complex application solution, working with both internal and external software providers,business and IT staff.
- Closely work with key stakeholders to plan, analyze business requirements, define functional requirements, test strategy, identify issues, find solutions and finally execute the agreed implementation plan within time, quality and budget constraints.
- Work closely with other teams, such as but not limited to, regional Oracle development teams, business analysts, database administrators, system administrators, UNIX administrators, test automation, integrations, business intelligence, eBiz, and Sharepoint teams, either in resolving Oracle functional issues, or in providing functional assistances and advices.
- Be responsible for the business requirements, functional specification, design constraints, test plans and any other issues pertaining to the development of the solution.
- Ensure the solution provided is adhering to Solution Framework (RSF).
- Follow the “Project Method” and Change Management process.
- Create weekly project or major activity status reports as required.
- Create weekly timesheets encompassing current projects/support tasks.
- Support current business processes and systems currently on Oracle eBusiness Suite .
- Respond to customer calls via the Help Desk system (Service Now) for third level Oracle eBusiness Suite applications support. Ensure that all details of the issue including the resolution are recorded in ServiceNow and regular updates to customers are provided.
- Work to resolve Service-Now tickets and makes plans and takes actions to ensure incidents are reducing and SLA's are not being missed.
- Observe the principles of Occupational Health & Safety Legislation.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 - 5 years Oracle Applications R12 or above support and implementation experience.
- Possess knowledge of configuring, setting up and maintaining Manufacturing and Supply Chain modules within the Oracle Suite, which include but not limited to Oracle Work in Process, Bill of Materials, Engineering, Quality, Cost Management, Inventory, Order Management, Shipping, Purchasing, Pricing, etc.
- Experience with Oracle Support Service or Rimini Street – must have worked extensively with MyOracle Support tool (formerly known as Metalink) or Rimini Street.
- Experience in supporting Oracle eBusiness Suite in a multinational environment.
- Understanding of Oracle eBusiness Suite table structures.
- Familiar with SQL, TOAD and SQL*Developer etc.
- University Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience working in the areas of Distribution, Procurement, Finance, CRM and/or ASCP.
- Experience in Oracle Configurator.
- IT training experience.
- Knowledge of the integration - Middleware (e.g. Tibco) / eBusiness support experience.
- Experience with Dataload tools.
- Knowledge in HP Applications Life Cycle Management or Quality Center.
- Prior Experience on Oracle Service, Installed Based, Depot Repair, etc.
- Support experience of online store systems.
- EDI / Web Applications support experience.