About our client
- International company – 23’000 employees, 3 strategic IT locations (Malaysia, Switzerland, US).
- They offer international career opportunities for top performers.
- All new hires are sent to Switzerland for an on-the-job-training program.
- They have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee.
- Able to share and drive together company and team visions with the team members.
- Active in team management: people management, resource allocation, task delegation, organizing coaching, plan and drive the career progress and self-development activities for each team member, active in hiring activities.
- Consistently get the status updates on the active projects, resolve conflicts, handle escalations and communicate the status across teams and to the management as needed.
- Work closely with business partners, other team leads and the management to plan the development project and rollout roadmaps.
- Collaborate within the Global IT Team regarding roadmap and project implementation in-line with the business and IT strategy.
You will have
- Bachelor (CGPA ≥ 3.0) / Master degree in IT, Project Management, Software Development.
- Strong problem solving, communication, presentation, stakeholder management skills.
- At least 4 years of experience in leading development team, involved in hiring and people development.
- Willingness to grow further in team lead track.
- Experience in agile software development.
- Fluent in English (verbally and written).