About our client
Our client is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
About the role
To grow and expand the Energy & Utility (Mining) Consulting Practice
- You will be experienced in Business Consulting in the Energy & Utility (Mining) Industry and currently hold the role of Practice Leader, Director, Associate Director, Senior Manager or equivalent; preferably with revenue and margin targets
- You have hands-on consulting engagement delivery experience and digital engagement experience would be desirable
- Substantial prior work experience in a senior capacity with leading Energy & Utility (Mining) organizations e.g. in areas that may include pit to port performance improvement, procurement, operating model design, business strategy & market assessment etc.
- Recognized as an Energy & Utility (Mining) leader & domain expert
You will have
- Strong graduate level academic credentials, an MBA would be preferred
- At least 15 years of Energy & Utility (Mining) industry and consulting experience from a top-tier consulting organization(s) – leading & managing Energy & Utility (Mining) solution implementation and transformation program
- At least 5 years of experience in business development to clients at CXO/Senior management levels; with strong personal network and reputation in the Energy & Utility (Mining) Industry
- At least 5 years of Practice leadership experience – highly driven, visionary, with strong leadership, interpersonal & communication skills
- Independent and at the same time an excellent team player – creative and adaptable in dynamic environments