About our client
Our client is a leading franchisee for a few major brands in footwear, apparels and accessories with more than 30 stores across Malaysia. Going strong with a full team of over 250 staffs, they are expanding and currently looking for a Merchandising Manager.
About the role
Ensure business objectives are met by supporting day to day trading in terms of achieving targeted sales & keeping optimum stock level and ensuring activities are focused upon achieving desired results.
- Review historical analysis report to enhance range/assortment plan.
- Manage the Open-To-Buy report for every concept stores for monthly submissions.
- Conduct monthly review with Retail team on sales performance by product division, sports category, product type etc.
- Support to review size ratios for the new season and take necessary corrective action prior to order placement.
- Manage the space management tool in-season and propose to the Operation and Principal a change in space based on category performance.
- Carry out all the in-season activities like replenishment, inter store transfers and in season discounting. Provide inputs and feedback to stakeholders on each of the product’s performance.
- Support and follow up on end of season stocks management.
You will have
- A Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in retail industries preferably in apparels, fashion or sportswear.
- Good experience in planning and organizing.
- Strong analytical skills, commercial and resourceful.
- Great communication and presentation skills.