About our client
Established in 1991, our client is one of Malaysia’s biggest Integrated Managed Services providers. Having grown from a joint venture between a global tech company and a large telco, our client has been serving more than 500 medium to large businesses across industries throughout Malaysia. Empowering businesses via its Integrated Information Communications Technology Services and Integrated Business Process Outsourcing Services, our client prides itself as a leading value-based innovative solutions and services provider.
About the role
This role is entrusted with the primary internal communication, media relations, and copywriting responsibilities of the company.
Positioned together with the Content & Digital Marketing team, this is a strategic role where the incumbent is responsible for planning, managing, coordinating and executing all activities under the following scope:
Media Relations, Communications - Internal & External, Publications, Translation, and Proofreading.
The incumbent is also responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for articles, advertisements, publications, and pamphlets. Writes words and text for advertising & marketing collaterals for websites, press advertisement, press releases, articles, slides presentation, brochures, flyers, jingles, EDM, and direct mail.
- Creating the marketing, product promotion & communication strategy for the organisation
- Developing and executing strategies/plans for internal and external communications across the group (with a strong focus on public relations)
- Work closely with various internal teams, i.e. Legal, Compliance, Client Development, Research, Sales & Trading) to enhance client experience and ensure risk control is in place for materials
- Creating and executing key principles and guidelines for the organisation’s branding and communications
- Developing marketing materials for products and business lines marketing materials for internal and external purposes
- Producing communication/marketing materials
You will have:
Our client is interested to meet candidates ideally from investment bank within the capital markets group, as industry knowledge and understanding is required.
- More than 5 years’ experience in marketing communication, event management and writing
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in Bahasa Melayu and English
- Excellent soft skills, specifically in presentation, reports, and coordination and interaction with other interdepartmental Heads
- Great attention to detail
- Creative and proven record in putting ideas into life
- Strong research skills that ensure all copy is correct and accurate
- Strong passion in writing and the willingness to learn from others
- Excellent team player and good records in deliverables vs deadlines
- Good ICT Industry knowledge