About our client
Our client is a provider of latest IT Investigation solutions and trainings for Government Law Enforcement and Intelligence Agencies. Based on the Intelligence and Investigation Cycle our client address nowadays challenges in a turnkey and modular approach in serving needs.
Headquartered in Germany with presence at only 4 cities throughout the globe, our client operates in a matrix environment to serve its high-profile projects and key customers worldwide.
Our client addresses nowadays challenges of communication and information gathering, and they are offering end to end solutions for the various areas of the field of offensive IT Investigation. With that as the primary focus, our client is serving and cooperating with Law Enforcement and Government Intelligence Agencies only.
About the role
As the Marketing & Events Manager, the incumbent will manage day to day marketing activities of the organisation and long term marketing strategy for the company. Since the marketing activities are very driven by events and exhibitions at various cities across the globe, this role demands heavy traveling, meticulous event logistics planning skills and effective internal communication practice.
In a startup environment, top responsibilities include managing & coordinating all marketing activities for the company including exhibitions and events. Other responsibilities include:
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
You will have
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/ business or related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Impeccable English business communication skills
- Strong international event and exhibition management skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Possess good confidence and dynamic personality to liaise with high-profile personnel
- Good understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Professional judgment and minimum 3 years of experience in the field
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Create marketing presentations
- Liaise with media and advertising
- Collaborate with the sales function
- Monitor industry best practices