About our client
Our client is a global leader in business and technology services. They are one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Headquartered and listed in the US it is consistently ranked among one of the most admired companies in the world.
About the role
Our client is looking for an individual who is able to:
- Create an ecosystem of influencers, partners and collaborators in the market place to build a strong foundation for our client in ASEAN; and drive business delivering industry leading growth
- To plan and execute strategy to achieve financials targets. Drive business development activities and develop new opportunities
- Focus on selling of domain-led solutions, outsourcing/managed services and system integration services
- Engage and manage clients at CXO levels – senior technology and business executives
- Actively govern project deliveries and client engagement by leadership through Steering Committees with senior client stakeholders
- Negotiate commercial terms of engagement as applicable
- Work closely with the global BD and delivery team and leveraging global capabilities for local clients
- This is a commercial role designed to drive a sustainable and profitable revenue growth for the ASEAN market
- KPIs of the role will include P&L management, Sales, customer relationship and business operations for the territory
- The role will be responsible for managing a team of commercial leaders responsible for various industries and lines of services, Sales Executives and Business Operations
- You are to engage and manage clients at appropriate levels, including senior technology and business executives in the target clients.
- You will guide the teams in defining winning value propositions, ensuring multi-service line engagement within our client and appropriate commercial terms of engagement are negotiated.
- During the sales process, you will work with the delivery team and third-party vendors to ensure that project risks are identified and mitigated through appropriate risk management strategies.
- You will be required to collaborate with various practices and functions to ensure alignment of the region with Asia Pacific and global strategies
You will have a proven track record in
- Defining and executing strategy for accounts in line with clients’ strategy
- Leading a team of commercial leaders to ensure they are effective in growing our client's presence and relationships at CXO levels across their prominent clients in ASEAN.
- Past track record in building businesses of scale
- Experience in stitching and selling solutions around Digital, packaged software, application development & maintenance, BPO and IT Infrastructure Services
- Experience selling or implementing large IT projects, managed services and outsourced engagements.
- Experienced in sales of transformational engagements
- Sales & business development, contract negotiations
- Strong knowledge of the IT Services market across industry segments
- Experience in large IT project engagements with a good awareness of the tools and technologies used in large scale biz and working in an onsite / offshore model
- Influencing decision making and work across executive and operational levels on IT and Business side