About our client
Our Client is a Global MNC providing Innovative Digital Services
About the role
Our client is looking for a senior user experience designer to join our fast-growing design team. We need someone looking for the design challenge and opportunity which comes from working with some of the largest and most complex organizations and problems as well as the experience and ability to help shape, develop, mentor and grow our user experience design team.
- Taking a customer centric approach, you’ll be responsible driving company’s user experience approach.
- Scope and plan UX projects, including selection of the most appropriate and up-to-date tools and techniques.
- Lead a team of UX designers, some of the brightest and most passionate in the business. You’ll be their mentor.
- Collaborate with amazing digital experts across disciplines to innovate and solve some of the most exciting problems for our clients.
- Drive the Design Thinking approach across all our go-to-market offerings and continue to evolve our methodologies, frameworks and assets
You will have
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Factors, Graphic Design, Multimedia, Information Architecture, Human Computer Interaction, Instructional or Graphic Design, related field or equivalent experience. At least 8-10 years of UX experience incorporating UX strategies, interactive design specifications, design models/prototypes and QA processes/use cases into the actual rollout plan.
- You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, Computer Interaction, Behavioral Psychology, Human/Computer Interaction, or similar degree.
- You likely have about 8-10 years relevant UX experience and 4 years managing small teams
- Accountable for managing integration of collective work products to align with operational objectives and drive strategic execution
- Accountable for chargeability, training targets, Projects and annual goals