About our client
Our client is one of the largest financial services group in Malaysia. The organization believes in dynamic development as an integral factor within its culture and is great place to explore in enhancing career aspirations.
About the role
This role is to is to maximise bottom line opportunities for the business and the candidate is responsible for identifying and securing merger and acquisition deals, managing and investing large monetary funds, and buying and selling financial products, and handle all aspects of large transactions for a business, including due diligence.
- To provide support to the team wherever and whenever required to ensure mandates are executed efficiently and timely.
- Able to independently manage non-complicated transaction.
- To ensure work undertaken is of the highest quality and does not fall foul of any regulatory or legal requirements and internal rules and compliance requirements.
- To protect the reputation and integrity of the department.
- To be proficient with all relevant guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- To ensure work is executed expeditiously and within deadline.
- Lead and negotiate deals & prepare for new deal opportunities.
- Participating in key aspects of pitches including valuations, research, insights, financial credentials, buyer profiles.
- Implement change strategies to deliver synergies and improvements after the deal.
You will have
- Exposure in Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)/Reverse Takeover (RTO).
- Strong experience in a M&A environment, including experience playing a key role in executing transactions.
- Experienced in Fund raising, Restructuring, bonus issue, share splits, DRP, ESOS, etc.
- Demonstrate strong numerical and financial skills and an understanding of financial statements.
- Extensive experience in building financial models and valuing businesses using various methodologies within challenging timescales.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English.
- A strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management skill and ability to work well with different functions and levels.
- A tertiary qualification in finance, business or a related field.
- Proven success of building and leveraging effective internal and external relationships.