About our client
The Client is a Financial Institution and one of the largest banking groups in Malaysia. Also, a Public listed company on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia, the organization has subsidiaries offering a range of products and services. The organization believes in dynamic development as an integral factor within its culture and is great place to explore in enhancing career aspirations.
About the role
This is to seek the opportunities to improve the delivery of monthly corporate performance reporting to the senior management team of Group Operations and to ensure the dashboard monitoring tool is deployed to each core banking departments to enable close monitoring of staff productivity.
- Clearly articulate the value and benefits of the investments made in people, process and technology.
- Identify savings that can be derived from the cost reduction, efficiency gain, incremental income, and process improvement based from the MIs implemented.
- To provide guidance to sections/units on the need for monitoring and identification of process improvement opportunities through the productivity data via AIM dashboard and the performance reporting of the particular departments as reported in GOMP.
You will have
- Process design and implementation experience.
- Wide exposure in Shared Services industry will be advantageous.
- Candidate with six sigma, black belt certified & process re-engineering background will be added advantage.