About our client
The Client is a foreign bank a range of products and services. The organization believes in dynamic development as an integral factor within its culture and is great place to explore in enhancing career aspirations.
About the role
Leadership to ensure proactive approach is taken to identification of Regulatory Compliance (RC) risk change and potential impacts on the Bank.
- Assess the actual status of the compliance in the office and provide advice to Management.
- Conduct staff training in order to establish strong compliance framework.
- Liaise with regulators (BNM, LFSA, etc) and Head office for compliance matters.
- Assist in running In-Office Compliance Committee.
- Assist AML works as the back-up of AML Officer.
You will have
- At least 5-7 years of experience with exposure on compliance matters for financial institutions.
- Strong grasp of compliance of a financial institution.
- Well-versed in the laws and guidelines of local authority.
- Significant leadership experience and a strategic thinker.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, with experience of dealing with executives at all levels including the capacity to articulate the case for risk management and policy in the language of business.
- Ability to develop practical, cost effective solutions to complex issues.
- Experience of dealing with regulatory matters and confident interaction with Regulators.
- Experience of creating, leading and motivating a team.
- Experience of interpreting and analysing a large volume of information and/or data and provide succinct summary for management.
- Experience of working within a matrixed environment preferred including reporting internationally.