About our client
A global technology consulting firm leading the way in technology innovation around the world. Their highly professional team helps clients in the Financial Services market to achieve high performance through delivery of quality products that enables market differentiation through Digitization and automation.
About the role
Applying functional and technical experience in Human Resource functions to analyze, design and deliver high value business solutions to clients. Working at the forefront of innovation, you and your team aims to help clients move forward into today’s dynamic employment market.
- Consulting and partnering with our clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their business processes.
- Identifying strategic operational issues and performance gaps.
- Designing comprehensive new target businesses and technology architectures, operating models and processes, and leveraging digital capabilities to shape major transformation journeys.
- Building business cases and implementation roadmaps to help activate the defined client transformation programmes.
- Delivering major complex client transformation from on business, technology, architecture and programme management perspectives.
You will have
- At least 7 to 10 years combined experience in consulting and HR.
- Successfully implemented cloud solutions in large corporations.
- Strong functional experience with Success Factors and/or Workday.
- Experience in either Workforce Management, Human Capital Analytics, Change Management, Creative Communications and Digital Learning.