About the Client
The Client is a Financial Institution and one of the largest banking groups in Malaysia. Also, a Public listed company on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia, the organization has subsidiaries offering a range of products and services. The organization believes in dynamic development as an integral factor within its culture and is great place to explore in enhancing career aspirations.
About the Role
The role is to assist and ensure REGULATORY compliance in respect of Finance Regulatory Reporting submissions to Bank Negara Malaysia and PIDM. Assisting to ensure proper and effective compliance to Bank Negara Malaysia’s CCRIS (Back End), FISS, StatsMart, Basel and PIDM guidelines (completeness, accuracy and timeliness).
- To supervise & support the coordination of Internal project (within FRR unit) and external project across the RR unit.
- To supervise & support BAU on the day to day reporting processing (include process improvement), data analyzing and testing.
- To be a liaison of the Regulatory Reporting Unit (FRR) towards maintenance and enhancement of FRS System Reporting namely Statsmart, PIDM, CCRIS & Supplementary.
You will have
- Recognised Degree or Professional Qualification in Accounting/ Finance.
- Have more than 2 years’ experience in providing Business requirement and field mapping analysis toward Regulatory Reporting Datamart (PRS) System implementation.
- Have more than 10 years’ experience in preparing, reviewing and verifying BNM Statistical namely FISS, Statsmart and Financial Statement.
- Involved in the transformation of BNM ISS reporting process from excel base into SQL environment with exposure to scripting, data mapping and reporting analysis.