About our client
Our client is a leading financial services organisation with an international footprint. They are currently working together with Ellwood Consulting to identify and select a strong Corporate Finance professional to join their team and work to provide services to a diversified portfolio of customers.
About the role
The Senior Manager position for Corporate Finance is a great opportunity for an ambitious talent with a strong consulting background and/or track record of performance in this field. Due to the variety of portfolios the client holds, we are open to consider strong performers from various industries. The role will require candidates to both engage clients and develop bespoke solutions for them, dealing with more complex corporate finance instruments. Candidates will have the opportunity to be involved across a number of industries & sectors using their analytical skills to measure and evaluate different risks (please refer to the scope below for more).
- Manage a wide spectrum of corporate finance responsibilities including servicing and supporting local & international clients (Key Regional Markets).
- Take the lead to negotiate, prepare, analyse and develop services for corporate acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and/or recapitalisations.
- Demonstrate your initiative in creating bespoke funding solutions for clients across a number of different industries and portfolios.
- Negotiate and develop key accounts using astute analytical and financial modelling experience to evaluate relevant risks; paying attention to multiple dimensions (industry, sector, performance, internal vs external risk measures).
- Take part in Merger & Acquisition strategy deployment & evaluation with experienced leaders.
You will have
- A bachelor degree in the appropriate & related financial field (other professional qualifications will be advantageous).
- A high achiever with an excellent academic record will desirable to cope with the diverse scope associated with this role.
- Must be able to demonstrate strategic thinking and analysis with respect to M&A portfolios or similar involvement connected to complex corporate finance structuring requirements (e.g. as required throughout IPOs or reverse-takeovers as this will add a unique dimension).
- The right candidate will have some involvement in client pitching and strong presentation skills (either internal or external).
- Exposure to due diligence processes connected to the structuring of finance instruments.
- Must be a candidate passionate about delivering excellent services to clients whilst someone who is very interested in this field and building their career.
- Dedicated, focused and able to manage a variety of projects concurrently.