About our client
Our client is a largest MNC bank in Malaysia, offers a full range of personal and commercial services from a network of branches and direct channels.
About the role
This role is to plan and drive implementation of business strategies for incremental revenue through balance build sales to new to bank as well as existing to bank customers.
- To strategize, plan, direct and drive the implementation of strategies in a bid to make it the most preferred card provider in the market whilst maximizing market share of receivables, ultimately growth in card revenues.
- To perform planning & strategies as well as execution on successful balance build products and sales to drive incremental sales, card receivables & cards utilization.
- To drive awareness of product by engaging with channels as well as being adequately supported by relevant media strategies.
- To ensure campaigns mechanics are communicated to all relevant parties especially front liners and complaints on cards related are properly handled.
- To monitor & review balance build cancellation request and reasons for improvement in process, service issues or product features/benefits or offers.
- To provide solution & marketing supports to business stakeholders to drive business objectives.
You will have
- A bachelor's degree in business, economics, communication or marketing.
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience in consumer products line, may not be limited to card industry alone.
- Evidence of strong analytical, statistical to identify opportunities to grow the card business & drive incremental usage, receivables balance and line management.
- Evidence of a strong collaborator with a demonstrated ability to influence broadly and challenge conventional thinking.
- Experience in collaborating with cross - functional teams in a fast paced, dynamic environment and excellent project management skills required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of brand management and strong understand of the financial services industry, competitors and target market.
- Ability to portray the evidence of strong business decision making and have good planning and organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Excellent language proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Highly motivated, results-oriented and prepared to accept challenging goals.
- Able to work independently and is customer-oriented.