About the role
Have you recently graduated and are looking for a career in which you can utilize your communication and negotiation skills? If you think that you possess strong leadership skills, are sales-driven and won’t mind working hard; look no further!
Here at Ellwood Consulting, we are looking for driven and talented management trainees for our growing Finance and Shared Services division. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys meeting people and wants to make money out of it.
We at Ellwood Consulting are committed to partner with you in developing the necessary skills to be a successful recruitment consultant.
- Provide expert market knowledge and advice to employers.
- Source for suitable candidates through networking, advertising and referrals.
- Proactively identify and recruit passive candidates; using sourcing strategies, cold calling, and networking tools.
- Maintain the highest level of candidate networking, being responsible for candidate management and maintaining regular contact with candidates.
- Provide resume, interview and career advice to candidates.
- Calibrate all interviewed candidates and provide recommendations to hiring managers on hiring decisions.
- Provide counsel to hiring managers during the assessment and evaluation of candidates, act as the primary negotiator for selected candidates, as well as conducting thorough reference checks on all finalized candidates.
- Manage the job offer process and negotiate salary packages effectively and professionally.
- Ensure a positive client and candidate experience throughout the entire hiring process.
- Maintain market and commercial leading awareness through research and networking.
- Work as part of a team to maximize commercial opportunities.
- Build relationships with hiring managers and develop a deep understanding of their positions and hiring needs.
- Develop and manage ongoing client relationships - both on the phone and face to face by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
- Pitch for new business and negotiate contract terms.
- Achieve revenue targets in a fast moving and competitive sales environment.