About our client
Our client is a management consulting firm looking to strengthen their technology industry team in Singapore for their ASEAN practice.
About the role
As a Management Consulting professional, you design and implement transformational industry, functional and/or digital solutions to drive business value for a group of clients. You are to apply deep process, operational excellence and change skills to help clients navigate shifting market demands, optimize their business and leverage their talent. The team is for its transformation agenda of key clients across a range of area(s) from Digital and Customer Experience Transformation, Operation Improvement, or Finance Transformation.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Manages medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within the company.
- Drive consulting engagements, , managing teams and directing efforts based on seniority and experience.
You will have
- Experience working with consulting business in a Tier1/2 environment
- Have excellent academic skills.
- Previous experience with the communications sector.
- Prior experience in related consulting engagements in some of the area(s) below:
- Digital Strategy & Transformation
- Customer Experience Strategy and Transformation
- Operation & Process improvements
- Finance & Enterprise Performance Management
- Outstanding interpersonal and client/stakeholder management skills.
- Of particular interest are strong experience in delivering complex consulting engagements across strategy and operations.
- Possess excellent data gathering and analysis skills.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Comfortable working with digital solutions in an information systems/technology-driven environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.