About our client
Our client helps transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of their capabilities and client engagements and the way they collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
About the role
As a Management Consulting professional, you design and implement transformational industry, functional and/or digital solutions to drive business value for our clients. Apply deep process, operational excellence and change skills to help clients navigate shifting market demands, optimize their business and leverage their talent
As a Management Consultant, you will apply your functional / technical experience in insurance to analyze, design, build and deliver high value business solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
You will be working on exciting projects and creating client impact in the new digital world. You will be working at the forefront of innovation and cooperating with well-known clients as well as start-ups. We are looking for talented individuals to contribute to the breadth and depth of our Insurance capabilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Consulting and partnering with our insurance clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position
- Identifying strategic operational issues and performance gaps
- Designing comprehensive new target businesses and technology architectures, operating models and processes, and leveraging digital capabilities to shape major transformation journeys
- Building business cases and implementation roadmaps to help activate the defined client transformation programmes
- Delivering major complex client transformation from on business, technology, architecture and programme management perspectives
You will have
- A minimum of 3 years Insurance industry and/or consulting experience is expected of a Consultant.
- A minimum of 7 years Insurance industry and/or consulting experience is expected of a Manager.
- The successful candidate will possess experience and skills in at least one of the following areas: Insurance Distribution/Channel Management, Marketing, Operations (Underwriting, Policy Servicing, Claims), Finance, Actuarial, Reinsurance or other relevant functions
- You should preferably have had exposure to, and involvement in, the E2E implementation of process changes, systems, and/or digital initiatives; practical experience in the areas of requirements design, test management, and process improvement would be an advantage
- Other desirable attributes include, but are not limited to having:
- Deep analytical skills;
- The ability to apply structured and lateral thinking across challenging situations;
- Strong problem-solving capability;
- The desire for results, and an eagerness to grow;
- The flexibility to operate effectively in a team and individually
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team building and relationship building skills with internal and external customers;
- A commercial spirit;
- Relevant experience in project management (PMP or equivalent preferred);
- Keen knowledge and experience in Waterfall and/or Agile Methodologies (ITIL, Scrum, etc would be an advantage)
- People-management and coaching experience;
- Any other relevant experience