About our client
Our client is one of the major Shared Services in the market.
- Lead a team of staff responsible for accounting operation.
- Accounts payable: Disbursement of employee expenses, vendor payment;
- Sales : sales reconciliation & recognition, Accounts Receivable management
- General Ledger & various internal and external reporting.
- Ensure timely processing of all documents related to procedures handled (e.g.: Accounts Payable-checking, verifying documents/invoices and advice staff on cost allocation).
- Prepayment and accrual accounting.
- Management Accounting (e.g.: GL Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliation, accounting entries, others).
- Ensure a high standard of customer service is maintained at all times.
- Ability to handle work pressure and commitment to month end closing and/or specific requirement.
- Coach, train and provide advice to staff.
You will have
- Possess ACCA/CPA or Bachelor Degree in Accounting, preferably with experience in shared services environment.
- Minimum 7 years working experience in finance function with at least 5 years in a managerial / leadership position.
- Able to manage a team size of 5 - 10 .
- At least 3 years of experience in Finance (preferably) including Fixed Assets, Management Reporting.
- Experience in implementing a financial system/project transitions.
- Has working knowledge of accounting standards and guidance, listing requirements.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.