About our client
Our client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
About the role
This role is to Identify, develop, and execute process improvement opportunities utilizing continuous improvement principles and LEAN/Six Sigma methodologies.
- Prioritize and lead process improvement activities across the enterprise in support of all departments and functional areas.
- Consult with senior leadership and provide analysis and advice on a variety of performance and process related topics.
- Negotiate with project stakeholders to identify resources, mitigate risks, resolve issues and provide key performance indicators and project status.
- Identify, communicate, and correct gaps in process performance and provide guidance to address these gaps.
You will have
- Certified Black Belt or Green Belt.
- Good knowledge on Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- Good experience and excellent track record on IT Process Definition/Implementation.
- Familiar with Waterfall Model & Agile Framework.
- IT Service Management/ITIL.
- Certified PMP or Prince 2 and ITIL Foundation.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Ability to drive client presentations/discussion on IT Process.
- Well versed in Stakeholder Management.
- Hands on experience on MS Office – Word, Ppt, excel, Visio.
- BFS /Insurance Domain experience will be added advantage.