About our client
Our clients are global technology consulting firms with countless projects across the region. Their business model allows for individuals to develop their skills further to be among the best in the business today. Our clients provide a good platform for ambitious individuals to be developed into technology leaders.
About the role
Developers design and develop innovative technology solutions for clients across the region. The role participates across the Service Delivery Lifecycle from analyzing to design, build and implement systems for clients.
- Assisting in the planning and analysing of software strategies and solutions through technical expertise.
- Implementing and assisting in designing analyses that will identify requirements.
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components to meet requirements.
- Designing, coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications.
- Creation of test scripts; executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
- Identifying configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements.
- Assisting in implementing all actions required to deploy an application.
- Defining the characteristics, capabilities, inputs, outputs, and results necessary to describe the required functionality of a system, software application, network, training course, user interface or any other technology or product.
- Relevant IT working experience in Java/ J2EE development.
- Working knowledge of Weblogic, Websphere, Oracle DB, Web Services, Spring MVC or Struts, Log4j, Hibernate, Eclipse.
You will have
- At least 5 years’ experience in Java programming, developing and delivering on projects E2E.
- Strong experience in coding and designing systems.
- Good experience with DevOps tools such as git, GitHub, Jira, Phabricator, Jenkins, or equivalents is a plus
- Prior experience from a consulting environment is preferable.
- Excellent client partnering and communication skills.