About our client
Our client is one for the world’s leading beverage companies, with a strong presence in the Malaysian FMCG industry.
About the role
The winning candidate will be required to design, develop and test new functionalities to the current SAP BW/BI system as well as provide functional and technical support or advice based on change requests. The candidate should have at least 5 years of working experience and should be highly experienced in SAP BI/BW. He or she should also be proficient in ABAP, and ideally should have completed two or three project lifecycles.
- Analyze, design, develop and implement new functionality or implement changes to the current SAP BW environment based on business requirements.
- Ensure all developments are fully documented, meet high level design requirements, as well as regulatory standards.
- To perform configuration, unit test, manage integration and user acceptance testing and coordinate implementations on projects according to the project timelines.
- To plan and execute deployment of projects or enhancements without significant disruptions to business, or post deployment issues.
- To provide functional and technical effort estimates for project or change requests and issues, and to implement change requests according to the agreed SLA.
- To be available during business hours, and as required, after hours to provide project support.
- To provide SAP BI/BW technical and functional advice, resolve support issues and tickets within agreed SLA.
- To maintain relationship with key business stakeholders to proactively add value by assessing business needs and proposing technologies and solutions to maximise the effectiveness in business, and to manage the delivery of these IT solutions in an agreed timeline.
You will have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT MIS or related fields.
- At least 5 years of working experience in SAP BI/BW.
- Experience of SAP BW technical and functional development specializing in backend development and query.
- Experience in ABAP Workbench, routines, user exit is highly desired.
- Skilled in performance tuning of existing landscape/reports.
- Good knowledge of SAP System, ERP Systems; broad knowledge in other solutions such as SharePoint, CRM (SFA) solutions, etc.
- Knowledgeable in SAP Financial modules and integration with other key modules including SD/MM/PP, etc., as well as integration to other systems including DMS, SharePoint SFA, etc.
- Willing to learn and support other new and existing applications and systems
- Have working experience or process good knowledge in key business process areas including Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Financials, Contract management, Supply Chain and financial reporting requirements.
- Have experience in IT project, and have involved in at least 2-3 SAP related project life cycles and support experience.
- Skilled in SQL is an advantage.
- Proficient in spoken & written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good analytical, problem solving skills, good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organization skills and able to work and interact effectively in a team-based environment.
- Passionate, possess high level of commitment and initiative, and strong drive to succeed.