About our client
- International company – 23’000 employees, 3 strategic IT locations (Malaysia, Switzerland, US).
- They offer international career opportunities for top performers.
- All new hires are sent to Switzerland for an on-the-job-training program.
- They have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee.
- To coach a team of IT Operations Analysts and ensure their critical IT processes continue to run 24 by 7, worldwide.
- To manage a proactive team, ensuring clear team objectives and team responsibilities through efficient management and strong IT problem solving skills.
You will have
- Bachelor Degree/Master in IT and/or Business Administration (CGPA > 3.0 or similar grading is a must) with at least 5 years working experience.
- SAP and ERP experience is essential. Experience in SAP Solution Manager would be an added advantage.
- ITIL certification would be an added advantage.
- Strong, supportive attitude; with leadership and teaming skills.
- Strong in reporting skills to provide systems overview and monthly statistics.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Manage the resolution for all IT incidents with adequate know-how.
- Possess an understanding of systems optimization and monitoring with at least SAP Basis knowledge, e.g. handling of system performance, error analysis skills & etc.
- Possess proven capabilities in safeguarding IT critical systems and services, with understanding on the importance of IT reliability.
- Analyze system reports and provide proposals for overall systems improvement & stability.