About the role
Generating ideas for investing the fund resources. Deal sourcing, deal execution, deal structuring, due diligence, term sheets and pitch book presentations. Interaction with potential customers.
- Originating new investment opportunities.
- Assisting with investment submissions and liaising with investment committees.
- Analysing, researching and building financial modelling, applying valuation methodology and determining investment risk and return.
- Support a dedicated deal team throughout the end to end process.
- Post-acquisition monitoring of portfolio companies.
- Adherence to timelines and quality of research papers.
- Quality of investment evaluation - financial modelling, investment analysis, investment papers.
- Contribution to VCP implementation of Investee Company.
- Adherence to timelines and quality of deal execution and management.
- Qualitative contribution for investment ideas, team management, interactions with investee companies/potential deal partners and cross team/division assistance.
You will have
- Second class upper degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines from a top-tier undergraduate university and MBA, CPA, CFA or post graduate studies in applied finance.
- At least 5 - 8 years working experience in a private equity firm, leading bank in investment banking or leading strategy consulting firm.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Ability to work independently within a team context and with multiple team leaders.