About the role
Provides analytical, financial modeling, drafting, research and general support in all aspects of execution and feasibility analysis of new investment opportunities.
- Perform quantitative analysis including portfolio valuation, comparable company analysis, value driver analysis and performance attribution analysis.
- Perform industry/sector analysis.
- Participate in due diligence calls.
- Assist in all transaction documentation and presentation to investment committee.
- Manage deal log and related documentation.
- Participation in identification of deal sourcing targets.
- Adherence to timelines and quality of research papers.
- Quality of investment evaluation - financial modelling, investment analysis, investment papers.
- Contribution to VCP implementation of Investee Company.
- Adherence to timelines and quality of deal execution and management.
- Qualitative contribution for investment ideas, team management, interactions with investee companies/potential deal partners and cross team/division assistance.
You will have
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent from a top-tier undergraduate university.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in an investment banking, private equity or consulting organisation.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Ability to work independently within a team context and with multiple team leaders.