About our client
The client is a multinational information technology company.
About the role
Seeking a strong leader with excellent management skills for an exciting opportunity to enhance your technical, business, people and project management skills and knowledge. This role will report to the Director of International Tax and partnering with the Business, you will help to manage the Company’s tax risk and exposures, drive strategies and optimize results through tax compliance management and planning and advising, you’ll also direct and manage resources and collaborate with others to implement business plans while also delivering solutions that enable continuous improvement and growth.
- Manage Income Tax and Indirect Tax Compliance and Reporting including tax risk and efficiency management.
- Planning & advising including leading/participating in country, regional & global tax and business initiatives, Mergers & Acquisitions, Divestiture and special projects.
- Develop and drive global tax strategy and policies and manage countries, sub-regions in Asia Pacific and EMEA.
- Develop an understanding of worldwide tax legislation and tax administration and assess and implement legislation changes.
- Manage audits and other negotiations with government departments as required, together with external tax consultants and evaluate comments and written advice.
- Manage and build internal and external relationships.
You will have
- Degree or equivalent in Accountancy, Finance, Commerce, Tax or Law. Tax and/or Professional Accountancy Qualification required.
- At least 10 years relevant tax experience including regional tax experience. Big 4 accounting firm and a MNC tax background preferred.
- Strong direct and indirect tax technical knowledge and ability to apply.
- Demonstrated experience with Singapore tax with good accounting knowledge including tax accounting and business acumen.
- Exposure to international tax and working knowledge of US GAAP is an advantage.
- Demonstrated track record of successful project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.