About our client
Our client is a foreign bank which provides commercial customers with a full range of banking services including payments and cash management, wealth management and insurance, global trade and receivable finance, as well as comprehensive range of financial solutions.
About the role
This role is to deliver an exceptional needs-based relationship management service to high value international customers and prospective international customers, supporting the bank’s long term strategy to become the Leading International Trade and Business Bank, & to acquire, retain and grow portfolio of international customers profitability by identifying and meeting their needs.
- Grow sustainable revenues from existing customer portfolio and through targeted acquisition of international customers
- Build a network of business introducers in the local professional and business community
- Work with product partners (such as Trade, Insurance, PCM) to assess needs of International and domestic customers and offer appropriate solutions
- Structure credit facilities to ensure optimum balance between customer & bank’s interests
- Offer proactive value added service to international customers
- Ensure identification of early warning signs and problem relationships & proper action to be taken on to protect Banks’s interest
- Ensure credit and operational quality is not compromised in the pursuit of income & also operational losses and fraud are minimized.
- Maintain awareness of operational risk within assigned portfolio.
You will have
- Minimum of 5–7 years of Relationship Management experience
- Proven ability of identifying and meeting customer needs through a broad range of international products and services
- Strong credit assessment skills, particularly with regard to more complex and structured facilities with an international dimension
- Good understanding of the international business trade cycle, forex transactions and the business processes involved
- Balanced approach to risk management
- Ability to interact with all levels of business customers & build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills