About our client
- More than 70,000 employees in over 40 countries.
- One of the biggest name in BPO servicing Digital Marketing, Financial Services, Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain and IT Services.
- Leading SCM and CRM provider.
- Design, develop, test, debug and documenting of applications to satisfy business requirements of eCommerce projects.
- Customize and implement content management system (CMS) using top tier CMS in the global market - Magnolia and CQ5/AEM.
- Collaborate with the customers, creative and sales team to determine website features and functionality.
- Analysis and translation of complex business requirements into technical requirements for development, and creation of high level technical architecture, design documents and technical specifications, in accordance with best practices and standards.
- Research and evaluation of alternative solutions, and recommend implementations. Understand dependencies towards other systems and team.
- Work with team members to estimate timelines, define project plans, and delegate tasks.
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Periodically require to work odd hours (Swiss time zone).
You will have
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in the development of web application.
- Prior experience with CMS, JSP, and JSF is highly desirable.
- Candidate with comprehensive knowledge on Java 1.6 and above is preferred.
- Candidate with experience in CQ5/Adobe Experience Manager and Magnolia CMS is preferred.
- Candidate without experience in CQ5/AEM and Magnolia CMS but strong in web development is very much welcome to apply. Training on CQ5/AEM and Magnolia CMS will be provided.
- Experience in the development and implementation of large scale Java application is an advantage.
- Experience in others technology eg: Spring MVC, or JavaEE Framework is an advantage.
- Experience using Sass or LESS is an advantage.
- Experience in SDLC and in test driven development is an advantage.
- Experience developing eCommerce solutions and back-end integration is a plus point.
- Solid analytical, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines. Independent, self-discipline, self-organize, and able to learn and work under minimum supervision.
- Would appreciate if the candidate is able to showcase some of his/her work previously performed during the interview.