About our client
- More than 70,000 employees in over 40 countries.
- One of the biggest name in BPO servicing Digital Marketing, Financial Services, Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain and IT Services.
- Leading SCM and CRM provider.
- Design, develop, test, debug and documenting of applications to satisfy business requirements of eCommerce projects.
- Provide technical consultation to the Business/System Analyst and Project Manager for developing new systems or enhancing existing ones to support the business.
- Provide operation and technical support to existing eCommerce systems in production.
- Analysis and translation of complex business requirements into technical requirements for development, and creation of high level technical architecture, design documents and technical specifications, in accordance with best practices and standards.
- Research and evaluation of alternative solutions, and recommend implementations.
- Work with team members to estimate timelines, define project plans, and delegate tasks.
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Periodically perform code reviews.
- Periodically require to work odd hours (US/EU timezone).
You will have
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience in the development and implementation of Java and large scale J2EE business applications, preferably eCommerce related applications.
- Minimum of 2 years experiences in hybris development and operation support.
- Knowledge and working experience in design pattern, ORM (Hibernate, JPA), Eclipse IDE, Spring (Security), Apache Solr, JSTL, Jasper Report, BIRT Report, ZK Framework, ANT, Maven, JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Jenkins, Selenium is highly desired.
- Experiences in SDLC and in test driven development is preferred.
- Experience developing eCommerce solutions and back-end integration is a preferred.
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented design, MVC concept, modular programming architecture and application integration is an advantage.
- Experience in others JavaEE technologies and open source frameworks apart from those mentioned above is an advantage.
- Solid analytical, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.