About our client
Our client is a global leader in organizational change and transformation for fortune 500 MNCs. Their capabilities in delivering and implementing innovative solutions are unrivalled in today’s digital landscape. If you are looking for an opportunity to work with leading Information Technology experts, embarking on challenging, new world projects, this is the perfect role for you.
About the role
Today we are seeking experienced Consulting professionals with strong exposure within the Insurance industry to join a global advisory team to help clients deliver unique quality products at lower cost through digitization and automation. When successful, you will apply deep process, operational excellence to help clients navigate today’s ever changing market demands and optimize their business through the design and implementation of transformational industry solutions.
- Consulting and partnering with our insurance clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position.
- Identifying strategic operational issues and performance gaps.
- Designing comprehensive new target businesses and technology architectures, operating models and processes, and leveraging digital capabilities to shape major transformation journeys.
- Building business cases and implementation roadmaps to help activate the defined client transformation programmes.
- Delivering major complex client transformation from on business, technology, architecture and programme management perspectives.
You will have
- A bachelor Degree with at least 7 years of experience in business or technology consulting within insurance businesses.
- Strong analytical skills with the capacity to understand and digest complex issues, conceptualizing and design creative solutions.
- Exposure towards helping organizations re-position IT portfolio towards growth.
- Experience with working with professionals/stakeholders on any level, encouraging and convincing them to take action.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, capable of articulating though process, convince and guide CXOs along major change programmes.
- Keen knowledge and experience in Waterfall and/or Agile Methodologies (ITIL, Scrum, etc. would be an advantage).
- Possess experience and skills in at least one of the following areas: Insurance Distribution/Channel Management, Marketing, Operations (Underwriting, Policy Servicing, Claims), Finance, Actuarial, Reinsurance.