About our client
Our client is a global leader in identifying, designing and implementing complex technology roadmaps and strategies for Fortune 500 MNCs. They are the world's foremost experts in solving business challenges through the exploitation of disruptive technologies.
About the role
Today we are seeking an experienced Technology Strategist to join their global advisory team in reimaging IT operating models, architectures and governance for clients.
- Describe and showcase the need to exploit technologies through innovations, roadmap design and planning, eventually leading to organisational change and business transformation. Partner with industry and business experts to develop technology strategies, IT opportunity assessments, investment portfolio and enterprise architecture strategy etc.
- Identify and solve challenging business issues by combining deep industry knowledge and information technology expertise.
- Develop and implement business visions and governance to address current business needs and future growth.
- Develop detailed and actionable business cases and plans with reflects deep industry, IT and business process acumen.
You will have
- A bachelor Degree with at least 6 years of experience in consulting and development of enterprise wide technology strategy.
- Strong analytical skills with the capacity to understand and digest complex issues, conceptualizing and design creative solutions.
- Exposure towards helping organizations re-position IT portfolio towards growth.
- Experience with working with C-level professionals/stakeholders, encouraging and convincing them to take action.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, capable of articulating though process, convince and guide CXOs along major change programmes.