About our client
Our client is made up of a young and dynamic team who are passionate about renewable energy and solar technologies. They are a solar system turnkey solutions provider (EPCC).
About the role
A HR business partner supporting the management team in full spectrum of HR Services.
- Lead the full spectrum of HR functions, including recruitment, performance management, organisational development, employee engagement, learning & development, compensation & benefits, and administrative HR.
- Offer strategic HR leadership to drive culture, talent, performance and rewards structure in the organisation.
- Together with the leadership team, drive people-centric initiatives to strengthen engagement and inculcate sense of ownership.
- Lead the establishment of a robust performance management system, measuring individual and business unit goals directly linked to the organisation’s targets.
- Establish career pathing including talent development and succession planning.
- Conduct training needs analysis and work hand-in-hand with in-house People Developer (Internal trainer) to roll out integrated learning & development programmes.
- Work with leadership team to project manpower needs and recruit to meet business needs.
- Lead, motivate and engage HR team members, and oversee the smooth delivery of operational HR matters.
You will have
4 – 6 years of strategic HR leadership experience.
Has the big picture mindset and strong drive to execute sustainable HR policies.
Ability to balance company and people interests well.
Strong communicator, effective stakeholder manager, good team player and people person.