About our client
Our client is a global leader in business and technology services. They are one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Headquarted and listed in the US it is consistently ranked among one of the most admired companies in the world
About the role
This is a senior leadership position with our client that will have exposure across Asia and requires significant HR expertise in post-merger integration
- Attend Management meetings with targets and summarise feedback
- Discuss and provide input and advice on compensation and retention arrangements for management and key employees and prepare (with required advisor support) new employment contracts for closing if required.
- Identification of HR implications, risk analysis of all people aspects in the target for example defined benefits pension plans, social security, retention, change of control clauses, cost of employment, litigation etc.
- Work closely with compensation and benefits, HR team and Academy building virtual teams to evaluate synergies in the target and harmonization/integration approach.
- Work with the business team to create retention plans for target leadership and key employees
- Work closely with local HR teams to update and identify key areas for integration.
- Carry out cultural assessment and lead local teams in identifying key areas for consideration in integration
- Work as an active member to monitor and to review the HR integration as part of the “look back” process.
- Be pro-active to identify issue and recommend mitigation strategy.
- Be prepared to document the lessons learn and share the information with the leadership team.
You will have
- Minimum 5 years HR experience in acquisitions & transformation
- HR/law degree level qualification
- Minimum 5 years successfully leading HR projects within an IT/technology/consulting environment
- Good understanding of compensation and benefit arrangements
- Extensive experience around employee engagement, HR transformation and implementation
- Understanding of Singapore and at least one other ASEAN country employment law and typical benefits structures
- Convincing relationship building skills