About our client
Our client is one of the major player in the pharmacheuticals industry.
About the role
This is an independent contributor role and you will report to the Regional HR Director and to be in the front line strategic partner to the line of business in managing their employee affairs, implementing related HR initiatives and solutions to meet their short term and long term business needs. You are responsible to embed a strategic approach to human resource development and management that results in more effective front line delivery for Shared Services team. You will work in partnership with the Management Team members and Leadership Team to provide business, HR interventions and solutions to enable the achievement of the business goals and performance targets. You will also oversee the manpower planning and resourcing function of the company.
- As a HR business partner, the integration into the business processes and align to their day-to-day work with business outcomes, focusing more on deliverables and business results than HR activities.
- The HR business partner has to be balanced in their approaches to their work, to become credible activists in building relationships of trust based on business knowledge and have a point of view not just about HR issues but also the business issues as well.
- Ensuring line managers buy-in to spending sufficient time on people management.
- Leading change.
- Dealing with variety of people issues.
- Ability to juggle priorities while remaining extremely organized, flexible and responsive.
You will have
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in HR function.
- Problem solving skills in researching complex issues and developing recommended actions.