About our client
Our client is UK based company and a well-known in FMCG industry.
About the role
We are looking for a bright leader to manage the supply chain and CAPEX of the business. You are required to lead supply chain finance team to support on daily operation activities on the supply chain activities and capex. Business partnering with functional department to provide the business support and analysis for decision making and perform the value assessment of the business model.
- Reviews on significant account variances compare actual, budgets, and forecast for supply chain cost and identified the cost driver.
- As a business partner to support supply chain team by providing key analysis and insights for decision making.
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the cost accounting function for supply chain.
- Review and align with supply chain budgeting to meet the corporate KPI’s
- Review and drive for asset management.
- Review prepare financial impact evaluation for new capital expenditures.
- Reviews capex actual vs budget and discuss with relevant stakeholder for the further action.
- As a business partner to support the stakeholder team by providing key analysis and insights for decision making.
- Host the quarterly capex steering committee meeting for discuss on the capex strategic plan.
- Review and consolidate capex annual planning.
- Safeguard the company asset by conducting annual physical count.
- Monitor capital expenditures are approved and spend within the approved limit.
- Responsible for all day-to-day activities operation of fixed asset.
- Access on the business model and re-design the model that is efficient and lean.
- Review on the process is compliance with policy and process.
You will have
- More than 10 years of finance & analytical, management accounting and costing experience.
- Preferably in FMCG industry.
- People management skills.
- Able to work with in manufacturing environment and operations team.