About our client
Ellwood Consulting is partnering with a leading integrated asset management client who possesses a multi-billion dollar revenue stream and international project outreach.
Our client is looking to expand their service outreach by embracing the change in the way the asset management is approached specifically in Railway, Expressway and Infrastructure projects. With key focus in leading growth of the business in SE Asia and to cement the organization as one of the leading infrastructure consultants in Malaysia.
They offer great prospects for the right talent who is capable of demonstrating innovation through leadership and help bring about something different to the existing market place.
About the role
- The Head of Project Delivery must be able to perform hands-on management of project planning, design, and construction in a fast-paced environment. This position requires prioritization of multiple tasks and demands, and to supervise a team of Construction Project Managers and the construction field teams across multiple project sites. Responsibilities further consist of managing various projects from pre-construction planning through build out, including project closeout.
- This individual will serve as a single point of contact for coordinating Project Management, Design, & Construction responsibilities.
Ensure the effective delivery of all company projects from contract negotiations through to submission of final outputs and project close down following company protocols including:
- Coordination of all contractual matters with multiple clients
- Coordination of project teams (e.g. relationship management with external providers, drawing up, finalizing and managing the team as per their subcontracts and ensuring deliverables are achieved on time and to a high standard)
- Logistical coordination as required on each project
- Pro-active management of project budgets, cash flow, invoicing to clients and payments to suppliers
- Procurement within each project, ensuring maximum value for money. Liaison with the technical lead/Project Manager on each project.
- During the initial stages of the contract, the Head of Project Delivery will be directly engaged in managing contracts, undertaking the tasks listed above.
- Will be involved in Business Development and planning hence Liaising with the Business Development team in the development of budgets for projects and acquirement of Government projects and contracts.
- Contribute to improvements on project management processes and systems with Head of Operations
- Build strong relationships with clients and suppliers, including consultants. In particular, the Project Manager should ensure that consultants are given effective support and develop a strong allegiance
- Manage consultants and contractors to meet Clients objectives and requirements.
- Establishment master program and coordination for projects under Client’s implementation plan.
- Manage the coordinating with design consultants and contractors to prepare value-added design and budget estimates. Present to Clients the proposed designs concepts, attended to queries and provide necessary feedback.
- Review contractor’s programs and updates to ensure construction is being completed on time and within budget.
- Liaison with authorities
- Perform project progress monitoring including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts with progress achieved dates