About our client
Our client is a renowned education group with long history of over 40 years in the industry. Their aim is to be the leading education center for the generations to come.
About the role
The Head of Marketing will lead and be responsible for all marketing related matters concerning the University.
- Develop a clear brand strategy for the University and lead the Marketing Team to plan and execute impactful brand campaigns to elevate the brand image and reputation of the University.
- Develop program positioning, pricing, market & consumer insights for effective communication to the target audience for revenue generating campaigns.
- Drive lead-generation campaigns successfully.
- Initiate and lead school/program specific non lead-generation campaigns for market impact and brand engagement.
- Work closely with the team to understand the market, competitor, consumer and brand insights.
- Work closely with Digital Team to drive and execute brand plus both lead and non- lead generation campaigns.
- Work with Agency Partners to develop and execute brand campaigns for a continuous all-year plan.
You will have
- Degree in Marketing/Business/Communication or Equivalent.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in a Marketing or Brand Management role.
- Strong understanding of brand management and campaign execution.
- Managed a team of at least 3 people.
- Those who are working in a fast paced environment or FMCG are strongly encouraged to apply.