About our client
Well known MNC in trading and manufacturing of raw materials business.
About the role
A newly created Finance Country Lead role to modernize FA with standardized processes, updated control framework, & improved technology and capability of FA team. FA support x7 active enterprises (manufacturing and trading). You will act as a Country Controller role, to develop culture of one finance team to consolidate and standardize work in fewer location that help establish an effective service model, lowest cost to secure for businesses, and accuracy of financial statements. You will work closely with global shared service to develop service model. Develop strategy for more end to end process execution in global shared service and country level.
- Implement new control framework in country A&F and work on building infrastructure for statutory and management reporting processes.
- 50% in Financial Operations and leads the team to complete financial accounting activities.
- 20% to deploy financial internal control framework, assess/identify/report risk, monitor and improve Financial Controls.
- 15% in Change Leadership through Process Optimization and Technology Driven Decision Making.
- 15% Talent identification and development.
You will have:
- Strong interpersonal skills where this role requires a lot of interaction with businesses, driving change management, leading significant size of cross enterprise FA team.
- Experience in major transformation projects in MNCs.
- Finance leadership with background on FA particularly on costing, taxation, controls and treasury.
- Demonstrated capability to lead change on the ground, driven, positive and ability to handle ambiguity.
- Capability of leading 15-20pax team size and drive lots of change management of consolidate for enterprises and finance team, and migration work to shared service setup.
- Open to diversity of business background, but not IT, consulting, retail and network alike.
- Minimum 10 years of Accounting or Finance experience, preferably with at least 2 years’ experience of controls/ compliance experience.
- Highly effective people leadership skills which motivates for high performance. Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to partner and engage with centers of expertise (like Tax, CFR, Audit, HR, IT).
Kindly contact Christine Ow Yong at firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY. For more jobs, please visit http://www.ellwoodconsulting.com.my/