About our client
- Leading Financial Services group in Malaysia.
- Over 12,000 Employees.
- More than 150 branches.
- Partnered with globally recognised name.
About the role
The fintech revolution represents an immense opportunity for banks to reimagine customer engagement and seamlessly integrate financial services into the customer's ecosystem. Partnerships are seen as integral to crafting compelling customer propositions, innovating and responding to market opportunities at the Group. Velocity in crafting and executing innovative, win-win business models with partners is essential to success in the digital race.
The Head of Digital role will create and oversee relationships with a portfolio of digital partners including fintech firms, retail/ecommerce organisations, telcos, regulators, etc.
- Capturing value from strategic partnerships and relationships.
- Proactively developing new partnerships and growing existing ones.
- Managing and influencing stakeholders across the firm to understand and leverage partnerships.
- Anchor how partnerships will enrich digital product and customer propositions, both existing and those being designed. Negotiate and operationalise partnerships in digital projects to maximise customer uptake and amplify ROI.
- Developing digital thought leadership.
You will have
- A proven track record in developing strategic partnership relationships.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- In depth knowledge of the digital ecosystem.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- A track record of analysing market sectors and translating this into business recommendations.
- Strong leadership skills, in particular the ability lead cross functional teams.