About our client
Our client is one of the major player in the FMCG industry.
About the role
We are looking for a young and dynamic finance leader with the overall responsibility for maintaining accurate books of accounts, financial reporting, compliance to statutory reporting requirements for a listed company and acceptable accounting standard set by the Malaysian Accounting Standard Board, investor Relations reporting, review and collaborate with various functions to ensure internal controls are in accordance with Corporate policy and standard, planning and compliance to direct and indirect tax requirement, management of working capital in AR, AP and Treasury and financial review to assist Finance Director to achieve Company’s KPIs in Profit, Volume and Cash Flow.
You will have 20 direct and indirect reports.
- Review the accuracy of all financial reports to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform variance analysis for key lines in P&L, balance sheet and durations for internal and external parties as required.
- Collaboration with Corporate Relation, research into Competitors analysis, KLSE index movements, FMCG industry stock performance vs company’s Interpret research data into information.
- Go through control checklist and validate against actual processes and if not, any mitigation control in place. Most of it would need cross function/ department collaboration.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain on product costing at moving average costing for annual transfer price application to Custom. Must maintain documentation in detail for TP application. Tax planning though leveraging on entity basis for capital allowance and expenses entity.
- Involves extensive collaboration with Commercial and Supply Chain teams on collections, payments and GRNI review. Cash flow forecast require logistic function to provide forecast on duty payments and from AR team and Sales on collections.
You will have
- Possess relevant professional qualifications, ie MIA, ACCA, CPA, MICPA, ICAEW, and etc.
- Be technically sound in accounting standards.
- People manager.