About our client
Ellwood Consulting is partnering with a leading integrated property management client who possesses a multi-billion revenue and international coverage. Our client is looking to expand their operations adopting a technology driven approach to property management. They offer great prospects for the right talent who is capable to demonstrate that they can innovate and help bring about something different to the existing market place.
- To lead and develop a team of facility managers/property managers in order to drive up the overall value of properties under management. This team will consist of portfolio managers, technical, facilities managers and operations staff who are on the ground managing properties.
- To drive the integration of the overall company strategy and vision and train team members how to implement this on the ground.
- Be the lead in advising best practices when working with multiple stakeholders, clients, tenants, government, developers along with other key stakeholder groups.
- To drive a technology focused strategy and clearly be able to justify and communicate the role of technology in property management.
- Leading meetings with key accounts and driving new meetings wherever possible.
- Reporting direct to the Head/CEO of the business and carry out required reporting & analysis.
You will have
- Prior experience working within asset, property, and/or facility management is important. We would expect a minimum of 8 years exposure to the aforementioned.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, hospitality, business or other related disciplines is encouraged.
- An advanced qualification related to property management would be a plus.
- Tech savvy candidate who appreciates the role of technology and would understand its implementation within modern property management.
- Proven ability to lead and inspire others.
For more information please reach out to us at Ellwood Consulting or call Stefan Mikic on +60 10 255 7008. We offer a variety of roles and specialize across the following verticals: S&M, Engineering/Property Management, HR, Finance, Shared Services, Banking & FS.
*We are willing to also consider young and ultra-talented candidates for this role who can demonstrate that they are able to step up, thus this role is available as a DGM or GM role subject to the level and experience of the candidate.