About our client
At Ellwood Consulting, we have continuously been working to expand our client offering for our candidates throughout the Building & Construction value chain. We would now like to encourage candidates to apply for this GM position which is responsible to build and maintain integrated communities via the usage of technology. Our client is an international property & facility management player with big ambitions in the market place.
About the role
This General Management role is an exciting opportunity as it seeks to develop the organisation’s strategy in the Facility Management space. The role of technology as well as smart & integrated building systems are growing in importance; this role will seek to merge the capabilities technology can offer in the industry with the demands & aspirations of the quickly expanding international FM player that is our customer. We are highly interested in candidates who think strategically and those who would be particularly excited by such an opportunity.
- Working with the senior management team to set and provide direction for the business with a strong emphasis on using technology to integrate the various BUs.
- Accountability for the execution of the strategy, financial performance, P&L as well as upholding the highest service standards in the FM space.
- Preparation of the annual Business plans as well as Strategic initiatives over various cycles; both short term and long term.
- Championing new idea generation, driving new initiatives and energising the whole business unit to perform to new heights.
- Leading a multi-varied team of different Divisional Heads: from teams such as Facility Management teams, Marketing, Commercial to ICT, Comms and Procurement Divisions.
- Networking and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships throughout the business as well as with external parties.
You will have
- A bachelor degree in facility management or property management will be reflective of the demands of this position, however, successful candidates may also possess relevant business, engineering, marketing, hospitality or other related fields that would add value to this position.
- Should you as the candidate possess a masters in a field such as Building Management, or FM this would be beneficial.
- As a successful candidate, you will possess 5 years worth of experience in a senior leadership post taking charge to set the direction for the organisation.
- Experience at raising the operational efficiency of a property or facility management ecosystem that may be a collection of different facilities or properties, this would be of great value for the client.
- Strong drive to create a competitive & sustainable culture for the organisation. We are looking for a high-energy and self-motivated individuals to take charge this GM opportunity.