About the role
This role is to support the sales team which will be involved in Sales Commission analysis. The role required someone with strong knowledge in Excel.
- Perform weekly financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
- Analyze financial data – and create financial models for decision support.
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular Department owner’s reviews.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models.
- Prepare all relevant Financial Reporting package including short term cash projection.
- Prepare company’s annual operating plan and forecast for assigned functional areas.
- Research and resolve Department inquiries for assigned functional areas.
- ADVANCE proficiency in Excel (able to summarize data by making it meaningful for a broad audience).
- Proficient communication skills required used to summarize conclusions form data extraction to be reviewed by a wide audience.
- Sufficient time management capabilities required to meet turnaround requirements for ad hoc and standardized reporting requests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You will have
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting plus a minimum of 8 years related experience, Corporate FP&A, MNC preferred.
- Requires strong knowledge of excel formulas, financial terms, concepts and accounting principles.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex financial information and transactions and accounting principles.
- Ability to problem-solve, both independently and working as a team.
- Strong computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel – Chart, Excel Dashboard, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.). Broad experience with other software and financial systems is desired such as Microsoft Great Plains (GP), Adaptive Insights, Salesforce and Wave Analytics, OpenAir.
- Requires strong analytical and quantitative skills, strong work ethic and adaptable.
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal customers. Ability to effectively present information in written and verbal effectively with partners ranging from staff level to company executives.