About our client
Highly reputable and well admired FMCG MNC operating in more than 130 countries across all continents.
About the role
Are you a high performing Finance talent who has solid ground in Treasury Operations and Financing? Do you have what it takes to excel and shine in a dynamic and well established FMCG company in Malaysia? Do you fancy working with other top notch profiles and high achievers?
Do you have strong customer service attitude providing the best cash management to all CBUs of the cluster in terms of executing forex risk hedging, hedge accounting and at the same time ensuring strong internal control?
Then, you are looking at the right page. Just read through the below and get in touch with us for your life changing new career!
- Driving Treasury operations by managing and maintaining e-banking/cash management interfaces and ensure bank reconciliation and ensure timely payment execution.
- Perform hedging accounting and treasury month end closing in a timely manner.
- Manage cluster’s FX requirement through review of hedging strategy and execution of hedging transactions.
- Ensure internal controls in Treasury are functioning properly.
- Ensure the cluster’s liquidity is under control and discuss the funding strategy with the central team.
- Manage financial planning by monitoring the short term cash forecast deviations and support the business unit’s long term cash projection.
- Prepare monthly reporting for the Treasury team.
You will have
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Business Statistics or other similar business related disciplines. Professional qualifications ie: ACCA, CPA, CFA will be a great advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of total work experience in treasury and financing in commercial sector.
- Advance level of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills, attentive to details, independent, professional and good communication skills in English.
- Good interpersonal skill to interact with bankers and senior internal stakeholders at regional level.
- Comfortable in providing best performing cash management to all CBUs of the cluster with strong customer service attitude.