About our client
Our client is one of the major Shared Services in the market.
- Set the direction, lead and develop the financial reporting and management reporting functions to ensure financial reports comply with accounting, listing and other statutory requirements and to provide management with financial support for decision making and allocation of resources.
- Chart the growth of the financial reporting and management reporting functions.
- Responsible for the integrity of financial reporting.
- Responsible for the production of the group budget and mid-year review.
- Responsible for the monthly monitoring and reporting of financials.
- Responsible for development and engagement of staff in the corporate reporting function.
You will have
- Possess ACCA/CPA or Bachelor Degree in Accounting, preferably with experience in shared services environment.
- Minimum 7 years working experience in finance function with at least 5 years in a managerial / leadership position.
- Able to manage a team size of 7 - 12.
- Handles Financial and Management Reporting.
- Preferably ACCA/CIMA/CPA/CFA holder.
- Experience in implementing a financial system/project transitions.
- Has working knowledge of accounting standards and guidance, listing requirements.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.