About our client
Our client is a well-established consumer products MNC group with a global presence.
About the role
Primarily responsible for all compliance related activities specifically for the Group’s Regional Distribution Center to ensure robust and effective control procedures and processes are in place to adhere to Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Develop Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) test plan, coordinate SOX testing and review of test results.
- Coordinate system and manual hand-offs to ensure RDC Operation and QA team sign-off of controls.
- Update Metric-stream system, DCMs, Hand-offs and reconcile against off-system copy.
- Manage SOX applications inventory verification.
- Coordinate SOP update process and review documentation for accuracy to ensure processes are aligned with local and global Reporting Standards.
- Support end to end internal and external audit activities (Planning, Scheduling, Audit Scope, Execution, Tracking and Follow-up).
- Ensures reports are reviewed and approved timely.
Financial Planning and Analysis (budget)activities:
- Prepare the budget calendar and ensure all budget related activities are completed timely.
- Work closely with cross functional teams including Finance, Operations, Quality and Regional Planning to validate business assumptions used for the budgeting exercise.
- Prepare RDC Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, CAPEX, OPEX, Headcount and Zero GP reports.
- Ensure all submissions are completed timely and accurate
- Prepare quarterly Zero GP for the sourcing companies.
- Prepare budget LR4 report for submission to team for consolidation.
- Prepare commentaries for Budget versus Forecast Analysis.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
You will have
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree is required in Accounting, Finance, or other business discipline.
- Minimum 5 years working experience which includes at least 2 years of working experience in reputable audit firms/ Big 4.
- Sarbanes Oxley experience is preferred. CIA, CPA, CMA preferred.
- Possess excellent analytical, technical (e.g. Accounting, MS Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in using Cognos/TM1 applications preferred.
- Advanced software skills in spreadsheet preferred.
- Team player with good communication skills and able to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to work well in a dynamic environment and be able to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Positive attitude towards change and willing to contribute in other financial domains and processes in a rapidly growing and changing environment.