About our client
Our client is a consumer services organization that provides domestic, regional and international services and has a solid infrastructure for growth. They are currently recruiting for a finance partner for shared services.
About the role
Seeking the right senior talent who will lead and ensure strong performance and delivery of world class Finance BPO services through business partnering, on behalf of the client’s Regional and Group Finance Functions.
- Key person to define and deliver strategies to increase service levels and cost per transaction through effective process management.
- A keen eye to oversee and manage the performance of the finance delivery .
- Work closely with the Group Finance Functions to drive continuous improvement by reviewing and initiating enhancements through Accounts Payable, Revenue Accounting and Financial Accounting as well as to ensure alignment of development initiatives.
- To take charge of external vendor Management for the Group.
- To consolidate and drive consistency across APAC finance business processes.
- To be accountable for service delivery performance, management of expectations and issue resolution via regular meetings with Group senior finance leaders.
- Strive to develop and implement an operationally excellent Finance BPO through our delivery partners, benchmarked against best in class competitors.
- Monitor, track and report SLA performance against targets.
- To ensure all governance procedures are within compliance
You will have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or CPA/CA designation desired.
- Go-getter; proactive towards problems and issues; team player.
- Proven success in managing outsourcing delivery services, especially within the Finance function.
- The ability to drive results through strong business partnering, influencing and continuous improvement.
- A thorough understanding of what a 'Best in Class' Finance BPO looks like and outstanding business partnering skills.
- Knowledge of Finance Business Processes would be advantageous.
- Ability to work autonomously across the Asia Pacific region.
- Ability and desire to spend approximately 70% of your time away from your home location.