About our client
The client is an American multinational corporation within oil field services
About the role
This is a Finance Manager position opportunity to provide overall financial direction and management, as well as support to all businesses within Asia that will assist in achieving the business plans and long term goals of Crown South East Asia.
- In conjunction with the Senior Management Team, set financial objectives and strategies for future company performance, and provide the framework for the establishment of annual business plans and monthly forecasting for all managers.
- Consolidation, interpretation and preparation of all US Reporting packages.
- Support and assist Country Manager to implement new ideas for improvement and efficiency gains. Participate in monthly reviews.
- Ensure the effective management of all cash flows and currencies, through direct liaison with banks and financial institutions in establishing credit facilities to ensure sufficient working capital to meet future funding needs. Ensure currency risk is responsibly managed.
- Establish and monitor corporate policies on security of all company assets including fixed assets, inventory debtors and cash.
- Ensure corporate tax compliance in Income tax, GST & stamp duties and adequate insurance coverage and control in all business areas.
- To look after compliance with all regulatory bodies including preparation of audited Annual Financial statements.
- Assist in review of all business methodologies and work processes to identify cost savings and achieve productivity improvements, primarily through continued systems development.
- Provide financial advice & support to the Senior Management team, including profitability analyses, and costing.
- To ensure the financial control and administration of all country inventories and integrity of stock takes. Highlight slow moving stock to Country Manager and Director Finance S.E.A.
- Provide reports with status and actions with the aim of reducing Receivables and ensuring the appropriate management of payables.
- Assist in the facilitation of credit facilities for customers. This also includes establishing new and innovative products for the marketplace as well as partnering with substantial vendor finance institutions capable of meeting company demands.
- Assist Director Finance, S.E.A in regional finance activities, as and when required
You will have
- A degree in accounting, business administration or other appropriate field of study with at least 5 years of experience in a variety of financial analysis or business analyst roles.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tight time demands.
- Experience with Big 4 audit firm would be an added advantage.
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel skill.
- A high degree of computer proficiency, general knowledge of finance and accounting principles. Knowledge of planning systems such as Hyperion would be an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.