About our client
Our client is one of the leading multinational consumer goods company in Malaysia is currently looking for a dynamic Finance Director to lead the finance team for their Malaysian business based in Selangor. This person would report directly to the Managing Director.
About the role
- The Finance Director would be accountable for all financial reporting functions which includes financial & management reporting.
- Potential expansion plans involving merger and acquisitions
- Highly involved in funding, tax and audit management and process improvements.
- You will also be required to take on a strong business partnering role where you will provide strategic and analytical support to evaluate and improve business performances and potential growth opportunities.
- Required to drive the business analysis team to performing strategic, financial and operational analysis to facilitate sound business decision to country and regional business teams.
- Establish robust risk management framework, internal controls and systems are set
- Responsible for all governance framework including, Trading Compliance, Audit Compliance, Tax Compliance, in line with company’s policies and compliance requirements.
- Review finance structure and bench strength to ensure the right capabilities, competencies and capacities are in place.
- Ensure proper systems, processes and infrastructure are designed and deployed for delivery of accurate and timely financial reports
You will have:
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, preferably CPA, ACCA or CIMA
- At least 10-15 years exposure to corporate business from an MNC/PLC
- Demonstrated strength or success in business partnering with commercial organisations (Sales and Marketing departments/ Managing Director)
- Experience in managing mergers and acquisitions or IPO (Initial Public offering)
- Proven track record of good leadership, developing people, interpersonal and communication skills
- Industry experience from FMCG, Consumer Electronics, Trading and Distribution would be an added advantage, however candidates from other industries are encourage to apply